Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) Hybrid Position
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a dedicated and experienced LSSP to service kiddos in the day-to-day operations of a school near Granbury, Texas. The School Psychologist will be expected to work in compliance with all federal, state, accreditation, and internal regulations in an ethical manner.
- Active LSSP licensure (Must have this to qualify)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Exceptional leadership skills, professional conduct, and communication skills.
- Conducts comprehensive psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional, and behavioral status
- Completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Attend ARD meetings as needed
- Consultations as needed
- Not all responsibilities listed
- Pre K - 12th grade
- Hybrid position - Virtual and On-site
- Remainder of 2022-2023 school year
- Full time or two Part time applicants
Bilingual Therapies Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package (paid every Friday)
- Possible stipends for travel or relocation bonus
- 401k matching
- Guaranteed hours (direct and indirect)
- Access to clinical team
If you're interested in this position or any other positions with Bilingual Therapies, feel free to reach out to the Recruitment Manager.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled