Kelso, WA - Open OT Position for Upcoming School Year - Now Hiring
A school district in Kelso, WA is now interviewing Certified Occupational Therapist (OT) for next school year. The position will begin in August 2022, full-time.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Occupational therapy school services
- Direct and indirect fine motor and sensory services
- Supervision of COTA’s
- Grade K-12th (45-50 students across multiple buildings)
- OT Certification for the state of WA
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Previous school experience (Preferred)
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 343-0394.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled