Kansas - REMOTE - School Speech-Language Pathologist - K-12
Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in Kansas. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Support the school district’s philosophy and objectives
- Conduct self in a professional manner consistent with district policies and procedures
- Follow district policies pertaining to the individual assignment
- Demonstrate an interest in acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Seek professional growth through continuing education and staff development
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited college or university
- Valid Kansas license as a speech-language pathologist or eligible for a Kansas license granted by the state
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
- Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
- Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled