K-12 Speech-Language Pathologist Vermont REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a popular school district located in the Manchester, VT area. The district is looking for an SLP who can work remotely.
- Provide speech therapy services to students on assigned caseload
- Conduct speech and language assessment and consultation in varied settings
- Provide consultation and education to parents, caregivers, staff and other professionals regarding speech and language disorders and/or speech therapy services
- Keep abreast of current trends in the practice of speech-language pathology and continue to develop professional skills
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with local, State and Federal guidelines
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled