K-12 Speech-Language Pathologist - Philadelphia, PA
K-12 Speech Therapist: Contract Position
At Bilingual Therapies, honoring the cultural and linguistic diversity of students and families is at the heart of how we support our educational professionals. Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position with a great school district near Philadelphia, PA. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Provide services on an individual, small-group, or classroom basis to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-age children, and adolescents.
- Write reports and participate in annual review conferences.
- Develop Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSPs) and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Complete documentation as required by federal, state, and local agencies.
- Provide counseling and education to families.
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled