K-12 Remote Speech-Language Pathologist IMMEDIATE HIRE
The perfect speech-language pathologist will plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with their students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
- Education/Certification: Master’s Degree in Speech/Language Pathology ASHA Certification, Texas licensure
- Working knowledge of federal laws, state guidelines and local district policies
- Knowledge of diagnostic procedures, instructional and behavioral modifications and accommodations
- Thorough knowledge of communication disorders including all areas of language, phonological processes, articulation, voice and fluency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Practicum or previous employment in public school setting (preferred)
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assume responsibility for the organization and operation of work within the area of supporting students and staff working with special education students following federal program guidelines as directed by the district and as specified in 34 Code of Federal Regulations §300.208 (a)(1)
- Review each referral prior to evaluation to make sure the student records are complete, including parent permission. Request outside data as needed
- Discuss the student’s overall performance with the teacher
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled