K-12 Remote SLP Opening - Indiana
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a popular school district located in the Indianapolis, IN area. The district is looking for an SLP who can work Online.
- Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
- Working knowledge of federal laws, state guidelines and local district policies.
- Knowledge of diagnostic procedures, instructional and behavioral modifications and adaptations.
- Thorough knowledge of communication disorders including language; phonological processes and articulation; voice and fluency.
- One year supervised clinical speech-language pathology experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct independent evaluation to assess students with speech or language disorders and conditions and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in individual Education Plans (IEP). Evaluate student progress and make determination regarding therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements
- Participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee. Assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Consult with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals, the needs of the student, and involvement in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and work more effectively with students with communication deficits.
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled