K-12 Online Teacher for the deaf Contract Position
We have partnered with a great district in California that is actively searching for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the remaining of the 2021-2022 school term. This is an excellent school district with a welcoming team environment!
- 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload based on candidate’s preference
- asap start - June 9, 2022
- School experience required
- DHH Certification/Licensure in the state of California
- Weekly paycheck
- Work from home
- Schedule flexibility
- Remote technical and clinical support team available
Competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare insurance are offered for this opportunity!
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled