K-12 In Person Teacher for the deaf Contract Position
We have partnered with a great district in the Berkeley, CA area that is actively searching for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the remaining of the 2021-2022 school term. This is an excellent school district with a welcoming team environment!
- 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload based on candidate’s preference
- asap start - June 17, 2022
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Paycheck
- Health Insurance
- Mental, dental and vision
- Stipends (if applicable)
- Relocation Assistance
- School Experience Needed!
- Teaching license IF applicable
- DHH Certification/Licensure in the state of California
Competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare insurance are offered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled