Interviews Ongoing: School Psychologist Position
BT is currently interviewing for a School Psychologist position near Glocester, Rhode Island. This is a full-time assignment for school year 2021-2022.
- Evaluate students providing a comprehensive assessment of cognitive, social-emotional and behavioral needs, as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Provide in-school counseling services on a 1-1 or small group setting as deemed appropriate.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters Degree in School Psychology
- Active State License or ability to apply
- Bilingual or monolingual professionals are welcome to apply
**We offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote positions? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled