Interviewing for Fall 2021 Positions: CCC-SLP/CF-SLP [Full-Time/Part-Time]
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in Phoenix, Arizona looking for a Speech Language Pathologist or CFY for school year 2021-2022.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) or New Graduates
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state or ability to apply
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
- Perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services
- Meet intervention requirements as per IEPs
- Flexible to work with different age groups and wide range of disabilities
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
We provide clinical support and supervision to new grads and offer benefits that can be tailored to your needs which can include the following
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Guaranteed hours and compensation for both direct and indirect services
- Weekly Paycheck
Apply immediately for immediate consideration or submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at the information below to schedule an interview.
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled