Indiana School Psychologist (Remote Position)
Bilingual Therapies is always looking for professionals looking to work in a school setting. We work with school districts across the United States and are looking to place you in a position and community you want to serve!
Currently we are looking for School Psychologist in Indiana.
The School Psychologist provides a variety of services, including special education evaluations, social skills and behavioral training and supports with students, counseling services, parent and teacher consultations, response to intervention implementation, and data analysis.
- Work collaboratively with teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Conduct evaluations.
- Write written assessment reports including recommendations.
- Generate and implement IEP documents and student goals.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop behavior intervention plans.
- Assist with response to intervention programs.
- Interpret and analyze student academic and behavioral data.
- Provide direct intervention services to students (individually and/or group).
- Must possess or be eligible for School Psychologist certification.
- Must be licensed in state
- Bilingual preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled