Indiana Remote Speech Language Pathologist: Contract Position
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a popular school district located in the Indianapolis, IN area. The district is looking for an SLP who can work Online.
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Indiana Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled