Immediately Hiring | Special Education Teacher| 2022-2023 School Year
A school located near the Newark, NJ area is looking to add a teacher to their team. We are specifically looking for a Special Education Teacher for the school year! This teaching job is a contract position that will last for the entire school year. Please see more information below.
- 35 hrs. per week including unpaid lunch. 8:15-3:15 M-F
- Caseload: ABA would have 3 students- one in 2nd grade, one in 3rd grade, and one in 4th grade. Will also have a TA in the class to help.
- Must have special education teaching certificate and a general elementary teaching certificate
- Must have Active Special Education State Teaching License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
Our school district is actively scheduling virtual interviews, so take your chance! Please submit your resume to be contacted as soon as possible by our Senior Recruiter for the preliminary phone interview.
For eager submissions, please feel free to get in touch with us.
James Foushee | Account Executive
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled