Immediately Hiring | Special Education Teacher| 2022-2023 School Year
A school located near the Reading, PA area is looking to add a teacher to their team. We are specifically looking for a Special Education Teacher for the school year! This teaching job is a contract position that will last for the entire school year. Please see more information below.
- Start on or around 1/26/2023 for 4 weeks (possibility to extend to all year)
- Full Time
- Hours are 7:30 AM EST – 3:15 PM EST, with lunch and lesson planning time
- Grades: Varies
- Caseload Size: Varies
- Must have Active Special Education State Teaching License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- SPEC ED Cert. or Gen Ed Cert. Required | Schools/pediatric experience REQUIRED
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
Our school district is actively scheduling virtual interviews, so take your chance! Please submit your resume to be contacted as soon as possible by our Senior Recruiter for the preliminary phone interview.
For eager submissions, please feel free to get in touch with us.
James Foushee | Account Executive
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled