Immediate Need: Virtual Bilingual School Psychologist
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with an exceptional school district near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to hire a virtual bilingual school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP through the summer for the upcoming school year.
- Pennsylvania school psychologist state license
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Spanish proficiency: interviews will be conducted in Spanish
- 1099 Contract: Must have or be willing to get liability insurance
- K-12 Caseload
- Testing and associated documentation
- Special Education testing, proactive supports in child study, tiered interventions, etc.
- Previous experience in schools required
- Must be proficient in both English and Spanish
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
To learn more about this virtual school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled