Immediate Hire!! Work from Home Position: School Psychologist | CA
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate School Psychologist this school year for a contract position in California. You do not need to live in California for this position but you must be licensed in California. This school is incredibly supportive and eager to invite a skilled School Psychologist onto their team as soon as possible. For anyone commuting for this position, we can potentially provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about interviews immediately.
- Administer, analyze, and interpret the data obtained from a variety of psychological assessments
- Work directly with children and their families to help resolve problems in learning, experience with providing training in social skills and anger management
- Design programs for children at-risk of failing at school
- Clearly define problems; identifying student assets, needs, levels of functioning, estimate the rate of progress, evaluate services to accelerate learning and program outcomes
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required. Specialist's Degree preferred.
- Minimum experience 2 years in psych field.
- Must hold (or be eligible for) certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand preferred.
- Hours negotiable
- Full-time and part-time virtually
- 1099 contract
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any other positions that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help find you the perfect fit!
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Why work with us?
With 29 years of contracting professionals like yourself, and an established 11 year old virtual platform, we are setting you up for success! All hours worked, you will be paid for (direct and indirect hours). You’ll have access to a clinical and technical team. We wouldn’t contract you with a school we don’t love! Am I missing anything?
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled