Immediate Hire! Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Oregon
The Program Speech Language Pathologist works with children who exhibit communication disorders in the areas of language, articulation, fluency and voice that adversely affect educational success. Are you ready to impact children’s lives in a positive way while working from home?
- Display professionalism in dealing with students, parents, staff and community
- Approach problem solving tactfully with directness and integrity
- Exert a positive influence and work in a collaborative manner with parents and school staff
- Respond to suggestions for improvement in a positive manner
- Support the school district’s philosophy and objectives
- Conduct self in a professional manner consistent with district policies and procedures
- Follow district policies pertaining to the individual assignment
- Demonstrate an interest in acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Seek professional growth through continuing education and staff development
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited college or university
- Valid license as a speech-language pathologist or eligible for a license granted
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled