Immediate Hire | Speech Language Pathologist |K-12
A Nevada school is looking to hire Speech Language Pathologists! This is for full-time and part-time positions.
Improve communication, language development, articulation, and social communication. Plan, prepare, and deliver individualized services for children with speech and language needs. Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech and hearing impairments.
- You’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team
- K-12 caseload
- Work hours: vary
- Must have a Master’s degree
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist CA license
- Experience working in schools preferred
- You do not need to be bilingual. Monolingual also considered!
For more information, please contact the recruiting manager or apply directly with an updated resume.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled