Immediate Hire SLPA 2021-2022 School Year
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Pathologist Assistant in the Illinois area looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district for the 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- 37 hours per week
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience working with children highly preferred
- Must be licensed in the state of Massachusetts
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled