Immediate Hire: Ohio Psychologist | Remainder of School Year
A school district in Canton is looking to hire School Psychologists! This is for full-time position. If this is something want to know more about, let’s talk! For information about this position, please contact the recruiting manager or apply directly with an updated resume.
Provides psychological services as needed, following Federal, State, and local guidelines.
Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students; Provides a continuum of psychological services that support regular and special educational students ages 2 through 21, as well as the overall school program.
Documents evaluation results and completes required following relevant timelines.
Provide crisis intervention.
- Full time position
- Onsite or virtual position
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required. Specialist's Degree preferred.
- Minimum experience 2 years in psych field
- Must hold (or be eligible for) certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand preferred
- Able to successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities. Must be able to apply critical thinking skills in rendering solutions to various issues.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled