Illinois Speech-Language Pathologist (Maternity-Leave)
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a monolingual or bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist to cover a Maternity Leave. The SLP will be working partially remote and onsite near Orland Park, Illinois.
- Hybrid position
- Assignment Period: (8 weeks) March to May
- Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday)
- Caseload: K-12
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- Master’s Degree in Speech – Language Pathology
- Valid Illinois certification as Speech – Language Pathologist.
- PEL Certification
- Bilingual or monolingual
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for more in-person and remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled