Illinois Special Education Teacher | Full Time
We’re working with a school in Illinois that is looking to hire a passionate Special Education Teacher to service their kiddos! This is a full-time position for the remainder of the school year. Bilingual and monolingual candidates considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- SPED state certification
- Compassionate, kind and patient
- Identify the individual needs of each child and create a healthy, inspiring and supportive learning environment.
- Prepare, execute and assess the students’ work done in class.
- Collaborate with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher.
- Update parents on their kids’ progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning at home.
- Use special tools and equipment provided to stimulate an interesting learning experience.
- K-12 caseload
- Full-time (Monday-Friday)
Why work with us?
With 29 years of contracting professionals like yourself, we are setting you up for success! All hours worked, you will be paid for (direct and indirect hours). You’ll have access to a clinical and technical team. We wouldn’t contract you with a school we don’t love! Am I missing anything?
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
“I value transparency, humility, and dependability. I am an advocate for my clients and want what’s best for them. Let me know what I can do for you!” -Summer Sullivan
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled