Hiring: SLP in Arlington, TX
Are you a bilingual Speech Therapist? We have partnered with an amazing school looking for a Bilingual SLP. This will be an virtual Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist position in Arlington, Texas.
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Must be bilingual
- Experience working with assistive technology
- Master’s degree required
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years of experience working in schools preferred
- Case management experience highly preferred
- Full time online position
- 8am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday in person
- 1099 contract
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist position in Arlington or other jobs in your area, please apply with current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled