Hiring Full Time SLP (Speech Language Pathologist)
School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Full Time
Bilingual Therapies has a contract SLP opening for an excellent school district in Algonquin, Illinois. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time and Part Time
- Contract: W2
- Pay determined on experience and skill level
- PreK-12th grade caseload openings
- Master's level degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or similar field
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) but also will consider CFs!
- Must have SLP license for state of Maryland
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- Attend school days in full Monday through Friday for Full Time positions
- Identify and treat students with speech or language disorders and impairments
- Be comfortable working with students ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade
- Assess and monitor individual students and groups
- Supervise SLPAs and CFs if have your CCCs
- Monitor progress of students' therapy and language proficiency
- Quality speech-language therapy services to students according to the students’ IEPs
- Weekly compensation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Never have to do car duty or extra school responsibilities
For a quicker response about interviews or further details, contact Hailey Yarbrough with your resume and 2-3 professional references at [email protected] or 678-459-1113.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled