High School - Science Teacher - Remote - PA Schools
Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a High School Science Teacher for a full-time remote contract position with a great school district in Pennsylvania.
The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting. Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experience designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill requirements of the district's instruction curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles.
- Plan and coordinate the work of aides and other paraprofessional and student teachers (when applicable).
- Participate cooperatively with the principal to develop the system by which he/she will be evaluated in conformance with the district’s uniform guidelines for evaluation and assessment.
- Keep accurate records of student information; compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required by the school and district.
- Regular and punctual attendance at the worksite is required for this position.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of this job:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Valid Texas teacher certificate with required endorsements for subject and subject level assigned.
- Demonstrated general knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled