Georgia Schools - Bilingual Speech-language Pathologist 2021-2022
At Bilingual Therapies, honoring the cultural and linguistic diversity of students and families is at the heart of how we support our educational professionals. Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in Georgia. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Evaluate students using appropriate standardized and nonstandard tests, clinical observations, and informal assessment tools to determine eligibility for special education as speech impaired.
- Participate in Annual Review Dismissal (ARD) meetings to review and interpret evaluation results, assist with placement decisions, and develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students with communication disorders.
- Provide speech-language services based on the IEP for identified speech impaired students.
- Modify the IEP according to changing needs of the student.
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Elementary and middle school case load
- Georgia Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled