Full-Time TVI | Teacher for the Visually Impaired | CA
Bilingual Therapies has teamed up with a wonderful school district in California to find a skillful Teacher for the Visually Impaired for the 2022-2023 school year. Review the details and apply now, interviews are actively being held!
- Full Time
- 40 hours/week
- 22/23 SY
- 35 to 40 students
- Itinerant services and maintaining IEPs
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Special Education or Visual Impairment concentration.
- Must acquire a Teacher of the Visually Impaired certification.
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled