Full-Time Teacher for Deaf and Hard of Hearing | DHH | GA
Bilingual Therapies has a great school district in Georgia that is looking for some dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. Review the details and apply now!
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- PreK-12th Grade
- Caseload Size: Case manager for 6; monthly consults could be approximately 20.
- Duties: Support students in either gen ed classroom or self-contained setting. Help classroom teacher understand the student's hearing loss, IEP accommodations and hearing devices/equipment. Check on hearing aids/FM systems to make sure they are in working order. Collect data on IEP goal progress.
- Software/Systems Used: GOIEP
- Requires Master's or higher level degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students.
- Active state DHH License.
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled