Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Position | Contract Assignment
Blazerworks main goal is to make lives better for those who make lives better. We are currently working with a great school district near the South Elgin, IL area, to find a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. If you are one that is looking for competitive pay and a fantastic work life balance this is definitely the opportunity you have been searching for. Continue reading for more information.
- Full Time
- 35 hrs./week
- ASAP - EOSY (Next School Year Renewal opportunity)
- Caseload: Range from K- 12th grade
- Bilingual is a plus (ELL Students on this Caseload)
- Compensation: Pay ranges depending on experience. We pay at an hourly rate. You will get paid every Friday.
- CF's welcomed
- Onsite Only
- Must have Active IL license
- Must have PEL
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Jamaal Smoot at my office number at 770-557-3224
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled