Full-Time Special Education Teacher Near Hartford, Connecticut
Our school district in Connecticut is scheduling interviews now! This assignment will start ASAP and will last through the remainder of the school year.
- Full Time
- Remainder of the School Year
- Caseload: PreK-2nd Grade; working in a resource classroom.
- Must have an active Connecticut license
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
Our school district is actively scheduling virtual interviews, so take your chance! Please submit your resume to be contacted as soon as possible by our Senior Recruiter for the preliminary phone interview.
For eager submissions, please feel free to get in touch with us.
James Foushee | Account Executive
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled