Full Time SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Need for 22/23 SY
Hiring SLP (Speech Language Pathologists) for 22/23 SY
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate SLP this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Sanger, California. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive.
- Full time and part time positions available
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Vision, and Dental
- Requires a Master's level degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) required (will consider CFY) and licensed in state of California
- Monolingual and Bilingual applicants are welcome!!
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you, so please feel free to contact me via phone at (678)459- 1113 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled