Full Time SLP - Millbrae, CA
A school district in Millbrae, California is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the up current school year! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: PreK & Kindergarten
- Start: Asap- June 2, 23
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Attend training as requested, collaborate and provide support to staff.
- Oversee AAC/AT needs. Train and support staff in use of AAC tools. Provide lunch bunch or social skills groups.
- Provide IEP academic service support; case management for students on caseload; set up, facilitate and write legally compliant/defensible IEPs; provide formal assessments.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active license in state of California
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled