Full-time School Speech Pathologist job (SLP) Near the Jefferson, GA area
A school district located near the Jefferson, GA has a position open for a full-time speech language pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
Full Job Details:
- Full time
- K-12th grade caseload
- Contracted for the full 2021-2022 school year
- Accepting candidates in their CCC and CFY
- Prior school experience (preferred)
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
• Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
• Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered,
• 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled