Full-Time School Psychologist Near Cassopolis Michigan
We are currently seeking for a quality School Psychologist to contribute to a school district located in the Cassopolis, Michigan area. This is a contract position, and this role will be for the entire 2022-2023 school year! Please see below for more information!
- Dates: ASAP- June 14, 2023
- Full Time
- Hours: 35 hrs per week
- Caseload: districtwide: full-time school psych; district will consider a teacher consultant.
- Requires a Master’s or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Candidate must have National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) certification
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled