Full Time School Psychologist | Corunna, MI
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in Corunna, MI. They are seeking to find a motivated full time School Psychologist for the new 2022-23 School Year. Apply now if this sounds like a good fit!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th
- Full-Time: 37.5-40 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Responsible for evaluating students for eligibility and re-eligibility.
- Attending child staffing and implementing knowledge of MTSS strategies.
- Participating as a member of the MET team.
- Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Active license in state of Michigan
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled