Full Time REMOTE SLP needed in Oregon
A school district in Oregon is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year and next! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: Higher Elementary
- Full-Time: 37.5 hrs/wk
- 4 days Treatment + 1 day paperwork
- Mostly working on therapy and progress notes
- Remote (1099 contract).
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active license in state of Oregon
- Familiar with OR SPED system and can hit the ground running
- OR Fingerprints or ability to complete fingerprinting
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled