Full-Time ~ Remote Opening for School Speech Language Pathologist ~ California
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new opportunity in California, Bilingual Therapies has an open position for you! This candidate must be state certified in California to be considered.
- Licensure is required of all Speech-Language Pathologists in California
- Candidate does NOT have to be bilingual
- Master’s Degree
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning and provision of speech and language therapy for children that includes assistive technology, augmentative communication, social language development, articulation, voice, oral motor, feeding, delayed receptive and language.
- Perform appropriate diagnostic and evaluative testing.
- Present well-constructed, thoughtful, thorough, insightful reports related to completed assessments and observations of students.
- Responsible for the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEP’s) and related documentation for speech and language services.
- Maintain adequate records of treatment and data of the IEP objectives for the students being served.
- Participate in the screening and identification of students.
- Meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Make recommendations for the level and frequency of services as related to the areas of need in the IEP.
- Work with and assist other team members with providing necessary carry-over of strategies and skills into all other areas of the students learning opportunities.
- Assist individuals in understanding the types and severity of communication disorders.
Bilingual Therapies works with school district across the country and is always searching for caring, professional candidates. If you would like to know for about this Remote Speech Language Pathologist position or any other position, please apply below or contact Narda Rivera directly. We look forward to placing you in the next step in your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled