Full Time Occupational Therapist needed in Washington, D.C.
Currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for a school district in Washington, D.C. Located near RFK stadium for the current school year! If you feel like this job is a good fit for you, apply now!
- Caseload: 3-20 year olds
- Full-Time: 37.5 hrs/wk
- Five days per week
- Staff and Paraprofessional on site
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Master’s degree
- Active license in state of Washington, DC
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled