Full Time LVN needed in Antelope, CA
Currently seeking an experienced LVN in the Antelope, California school district for the current school year! If you feel like this job is a good fit for you, apply now!
- Caseload: 1:1- 21 yr old
- Full-Time: 32-40 hrs/wk
- Days and hours per week: 8:30 to 2:45
- Student rides the bus with the nurse every other week. The hours are 6:30 am to 4:15 pm for those weeks. The nurse's car to remain at the schools transportation department.
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Start: Asap- Till the end of the school year
- Special Education Program
- Associates degree
- State certification in California
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled