Full-Remote Speech-language pathologist (SLP) | 22/23 - School Year | Las Vegas, NV.
We are working with a school district near Las Vegas, NV, to fill a Full-Remote Speech-language pathologist (SLP) position. This district wants to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Full-time: 30-40 hours/week (Part-time will be accepted at 25 hours/week)
- Infinite Campus experience preferred but not required
- Must provide direct services, conduct assessments, and participate in MDT and IEP meetings
- Being bilingual is a plus
- Covering mat leave for 2-3 months (potential to extend to EOSY)
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of Nevada
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled