Erie, Pennsylvania | Virtual Opportunity for Speech Language Pathologist
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new opportunity in Pennsylvania Bilingual Therapies has an open position for you! This candidate must be state certified Pennsylvania to be considered.
Job Detail are as follows:
- Remote (teletherapy), Full-Time, Monday – Friday
- K-12 Caseload
- Candidate does not need to be bilingual
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services
I look forward to hearing from you! To learn more about this position or other job openings please apply down below or directly contact Narda Rivera at 678.710.7557.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled