Elgin, Illinois - Urgently Hiring Speech Language Pathologists
We are currently looking to fill a vacant position for a Speech Language Pathologist within the Elgin, Illinois area. If you are interested in assisting young patients through their struggles, this is the job for you!
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Illinois SLP License
- Illinois Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Bilingual – Spanish + English
- K-12 Caseload
- Onsite Responsibilities
- New School Year
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled