EC Coordinator/Teacher (SY 21/22) | North Carolina
Bilingual Therapies has a school district near Greensboro, North Carolina looking for an Early Childhood Coordinator/Teacher for school year 2021-2022.
Aside from regular EC Teaching duties, as an EC coordinator they will also coordinate services provided (contracted services like OT, and speech). They will also be handling internal services-- making sure prescribed amount of intervention is being applied, facilitate IEP meetings and development of IEPs, keep track of timelines and get information into the system.
Caseload/Population: 40+ students ages 5-13
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm (M-F)
Assignment Period: Aug 2, 2021 – June 30, 2022
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Qualities:
- License/s Needed: North Carolina license to teach Early Childhood
- At least two years of experience in schools/leadership role
- Has "grit", highly professional, socially and culturally competent, passionate, and able to practice discretion and discernment
We offer benefits that can be tailored to your needs..
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Direct and Indirect Services Compensation
- Weekly Paycheck
For immediate consideration or additional information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other school-based in-person and remote positions? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled