Currently Hiring: Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC - Round Rock, Texas
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC Opening- Round Rock, Texas
A school district near Round Rock, Texas has partnered with Bilingual Therapies to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP through May 28th for an immediate backfill.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Work with K-12 students
- Onsite assignment
- 2 years of previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Texas Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled