CT - SLP Opening
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Waterbury, CT! Interviews for this position are being conducted immediately.
- Employment: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Caseload: K-12
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience in school setting preferred but not required
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Current state license
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends
- Guaranteed Hours
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled