Connecticut | Special Education Teacher Opening
Bilingual Therapies is partnering with a school district in Connecticut who is looking to add a Special Education Teacher to their team for the 2021- 2022 school year, in this role our clinicians will be working onsite, with a high school caseload.
- Current Connecticut special education teaching certification
- Licensed Special Education Teacher in the state of Connecticut
- Special Education Cross Categorical Certificate preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
- Monolingual or Bilingual!
Details about the Job:
- Full Time
- Administer Qualitative Reading Inventories, AIMS web math probes, and other curriculum-based measurements to monitor progress for students that receive special education services
- Perform Functional Behavior assessments and Implement behavior plans
- Administer Keystone and PASA to students with IEPs
Looking to apply? Make sure you have a laptop/desktop computer, reliable internet, a working web camera and microphone. We also ask that our clinicians, are able to pass a tech screening.
For more information, please contact me using the contact information below. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled