Colorado Schools need Special Ed Teachers - Work from Home
We are searching for certified Special Ed teachers for k-12 schools full-time! If you’re interested or have any questions about this position, contact the recruiting manager, Summer Sullivan, or apply below.
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school that is excited to welcome more Special Education Teachers to their team! They really want people who are passionate, skillful, positive and hard-working.
- Required: MUST hold an ACTIVE Colorado licensure to apply.
- Required: If you reside in another state you must hold licensure in that state as well.
- Masters Degree in Special Education.
- You do not have to be bilingual!
- 2+ year experience preferred but not required.
- Remote experience preferred but not required.
- Completely Remote Position with a teachers assistant on site.
- Collaborate with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher.
- Update parents on their kids’ progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning at home.
- Use special tools and equipment provided to stimulate an interesting learning experience.
- Identify the individual needs of each child and create a healthy, inspiring and supportive learning environment.
- Prepare, execute and assess the students’ work done in class.
- Attend meetings virtually.
- Open positions: Self-contained, resource, Autism, mod/severe, cross-category, ED, Mild ID, etc.
- Completely Remote
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full time position
- 7.5-8 hours/day (37.5-40 hours/week GUARANTEED)
- Grade levels: preschool, elementary, middle, and high school
**They would consider part-time applicants.
Bilingual Therapies Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pay for hours contracted guaranteed
- Continued education opportunities
- Technical training and tech team support
- Clinical team support
- Free Digital library
- Direct and indirect hours paid for
Apply below or contact the Recruiting Manager, Summer Sullivan.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled