Colorado - Middle School Speech Therapist | Tele-Therapy
A great school district in Colorado is looking to hire Speech Language Pathologists! The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
This is a full-time virtual position with a middle school caseload.
Evaluations and assessments.
Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech, and hearing impairments. Ability to administer and interpret diagnostics.
Assists in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
Ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area.
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist state license
- Minimum experience 2 years working in schools is preferred
- NOT required to be bilingual. MONOLINGUAL CONSIDERED.
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
“I value transparency, humility, and dependability. I am an advocate for my clients and want what’s best for them. Let me know what I can do for you!” -Summer Sullivan
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled