Colorado - K-5 | Remote Speech Language Pathologist
If you have your CCC’s… are passionate about kiddos… and are looking to work on a multidisciplinary team at an amazing school in Colorado, keep reading! This is for a full-time job for the remainder of the school year. If you meet the requirements and like what you see, please apply below or contact Summer directly at [email protected]
- Direct and indirect hours paid for
- K-5 caseload (mild-moderate disabilities)
- Full-time virtual position
- Working with multidisciplinary team
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Responds to requests for professional information or advice and refers complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Implements result-oriented treatment plans responsive to the individualized needs of the patients and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Obtain liability insurance
- Experience working in schools (2 years preferred)
- Master’s degree required
- Speech Language Pathologist licensure (or able to apply)
Feel free to contact the Recruiting Manager to learn more about this position or other job openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
“I value transparency, humility, and dependability. I am an advocate for my clients and want what’s best for them. Let me know what I can do for you!” -Summer Sullivan
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled